We were blessed by a visit from Elizabeth, Matthew, and Ethan last weekend. I realized after they were gone that we only took one picture with Simon in it. I completely forgot to take any with them holding him. I guess Elizabeth and I both have baby brain - she's expecting baby #2 in June! Can't wait to add another cousin to the bunch! Anyway, we had a wonderful time. It was so sweet to see how much Ethan had grown. He's such a happy boy and a good baby. I miss this family! Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Ethan with his big cousins. Evie insisted on silly faces for these pictures!
Plus Simon.
Evie with her Aunt Liza.
We had beautiful weather while they were here, so Nate got some soccer lessons from Uncle Matthew.
Sliding with Uncle Steve.
Sweet boy!
Love the gap in his teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment