Pictures, stories, and other murmerings about life and our growing family.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Leaves
The kids have loved raking and playing in the leaves this year. Evie calls the pile of leaves her bird's nest. Silly girl!
A little help from Daddy.
Where's Evie?
There she is! The game that never gets old.
Nate doesn't look quite as thrilled to be covered with leaves.
Occasionally the leaves do get cleaned up.
1 comment:
Evie Robbins
said...
Hey Sarah, It's your cousin Evie. Aunt Joyce Christopher told me about your blog yesterday at our Christmas gathering. I love it and I added you to my "reader" on my blog site (gigglebox25.wordpress.com) so I can keep up with you! Your family is beautiful. Congratulations on your new addition!
1 comment:
Hey Sarah, It's your cousin Evie. Aunt Joyce Christopher told me about your blog yesterday at our Christmas gathering. I love it and I added you to my "reader" on my blog site (gigglebox25.wordpress.com) so I can keep up with you! Your family is beautiful. Congratulations on your new addition!
Post a Comment