Friday, December 07, 2012

Sleep Deprived

When Simon woke up this morning he had soaked through his clothes and swaddling blanket, which really isn't unusual. I'm pretty sure he has peed and pooped through more clothes than Nate and Evie ever did! But when I went to change him I realized I had only fastened one side of his diaper in the night. The other side was wide open. No wonder he soaked through everything. I was feeling pretty silly that I'd done that, but Stephen was quick to console me: "At least you put a diaper on him." Yes, at least I put a diaper on him. So maybe I'm a little sleep deprived, but we're doing all right. At least Stephen hasn't eaten soap on his toast and washed himself with butter in the shower (thank you, Modern Family). Isn't it all worth it for this sweet little guy anyway?

No comments: