Besides that, I got a job teaching 3-year olds on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the preschool program Nate is attending this year. I put Evie in the 2-year old class there, so the three of us are going to school together! Yesterday was our first day and I was completely exhausted by the time we got home, and I still had my own exhausted, whiny children to take care of. I think I'll get used to it soon, but these first days might be rough! Anyway, here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Nate and Evie got a package from their cousins Camo and Kate, and these sunglasses were in it for Evie. She loves them!
The kids were being way too quiet the other day, so we knew something wasn't right. Nate was writing all over Evie. Here's the proof.
We spent Labor Day at a really nice park nearby. The weather dropped below 100 for the first time in months, and it was a beautiful day!



1 comment:
HA! Love that pic of Evie with the pen on her arm. That happened over here the other day too- too quiet, except when I checked it was red permanent marker all over the pantry door in the kitchen. Still haven't gotten that off yet. Hopefully your doll's arm cleaned up better than this has! ;) Good seeing you guys the other day!
Post a Comment