Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Nate!

It's really hard to believe I have a four-year-old! To celebrate Nate's birthday we had our usual low key party with a few friends. I decided a few months ago that Nate would have some kind of sports ball cake for his birthday this year, but I didn't decide which sport it would be until the day before. Since Nate's current favorite is soccer, and in honor of his first year to play soccer, I went with the soccer ball. And thanks to the Wilton sports ball pan set and soccer ball pattern that came with it, it wasn't as difficult as it might look!

 My big four-year-old!

 He's pretty excited to FINALLY be four. I don't think he liked being three! 

Happy boy! (With his friend Adelia next to him.)

Jack and Caroline - I guess Jack liked his pizza.

 Sweet Briar Rose celebrated with us.

Evie got to do one of her very favorite things - feed baby Luke! Our sweet friends Travis and Rebekah have spent A LOT of time with our kids lately, and Evie is starting to think she's Luke's mommy. We're so grateful for you guys!

No comments: