Monday, February 13, 2006

Love Day Treats

Happy Love Day (as it is called here)! Sarah baked her
heart out yesterday. Stephen and the neighbors were the
beneficiaries. (The pictures aren't this dark - we haven't figrued out why they look this way.)



Valentine's Day cookies in honor of our 3 favorite people J.J., Camo,
and Katie (not necessarily in that order).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Send some more!

Who is JJ?

The blog is great -- Good job!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I know it must be a simple mistake or that the picture got accidently deleted, but where is the giant valentines cookie that says "Shane + Stephen 4ever" on it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cookies with our names on them.

Love Camo, Katie, J.J.

Anonymous said...

We love the cookie pictures! Take some more pictures - they're fun!

Love you!
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Sarah - I love the cookies but I didn't know there was a J.J. on KY's team!
I Love your other pictures, too! They're really funny.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU & STEVE!

Love,
Karen Smith

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's (Love) Day to you! I was so excited to see your new blog! I have and interesting story for you. I know you will both get a kick out of it due to your background in education. I have psoriasis in my scalp and it had really been bothering me. This weekend Joe and I played soccer, yes I played soccer, and we went home and I was about to take a shower but was scratching my head once again. I pulled out a little bug and yes I discovered the evil bug of LICE!!!!!!!! I just about died. I asked Joe to look in my hair and he found more. I started crying and I told him that I wasn't going to teach anymore because those mangy kids gave me lice. So, this past weekend we've been delousing my head and our home. What a fun time. Well, I just wanted to let you know that you guys aren't the only ones having those fun adventures. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Carrie and Joe

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy "Love Day" Thank you so much for the new blog. It is great to hear from you and our thoughts are with you. Stay Smiling!
Jason and Merranda