- The labels on products are in every language in the world except English.
- Sarah gets to learn creativity in cooking (all of you who can look at a recipe and go to the store and actually find every ingredient don’t understand this one).
- Where else can simply eating chicken be the most dangerous thing you do in a day?
- The electricity and water could go out at any moment – while shampooing your hair, shaving your head (with an electric razor), baking a cake, or riding the elevator.
- Water pressure and temperature fluctuate more than a pregnant woman’s hormones. No Sarah is not pregnant.
- The greatest candy bar in the world can be purchased for approximately 14 cents.
- The only things with more potholes than the roads are the sidewalks.
Monday, February 13, 2006
The best things about living in rural Central Asia:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We miss you guys. Sorry we haven't been good friends to you. But we have been and are continuing to think about you often! Talley just turned one - check out a few pics on my blog.
Sarah, I'm so happy for your canned tomatoes! I wanted to share my joy with you on this: I found Barilla Spaghetti Sauce!!! Probably just this once, but I'm okay with that. That's one less Tomato paste disaster, if you know what I mean :) This blog is great and your cookies looked amazing!
Jamie Proffer
We here in Cambodia would love to compare potholes with you any day. Well, but you only get potholes when you have concrete, right? So we may be disqualified from the competition.
I miss all your funny stories! Glad I can read them on here!
Great story about the electricity going out at any moment...I could not imagine. Have to agree with Ray that would be a sight with just half of your head shaved. Take care and thoughts are with you!!!!
Jason and Merranda
Sarah, Your sister sent me this site when I saw her at school yesterday! I was so happy to see it! Your cookies look delicious! I hope that everything is going well.
Stefanie Bowling
Post a Comment