Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Welcome home, Simon!

We came home Sunday afternoon and are adjusting to life as a family of five. I'm realizing quickly that I was a little naive about how easy adding a third would be. Especially since Nate and Evie are older and we've been so active. I think it might be a while before we have a new normal. Real life starts back up tomorrow when Stephen returns to work, so we'll dive in and do our best to stay afloat! Here are some pictures of what Simon has been enduring since coming home.

Sweet Simon!

One of my favorite pictures by far! I promise we didn't tell her to do this for the picture. :)

 I love her silliness. Hopefully she'll teach it to Simon!

 Nate is exactly the big brother I thought he'd be - so concerned and gentle. He was trying so hard to calm him down.

 Our new crew!

Hanging out with his big brother.

2 comments:

Mentanna said...

he's beautiful and amazing!! praying for sleep and happy adjustment times....

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness, the look of joy Nate and Evie have for Simon is priceless!! So so sweet!