He's here! Simon Timothy was born Saturday morning. His birth was a little more eventful than we had hoped due to meconium in the amniotic fluid and issues with the placenta releasing (again!), but he's here and he's healthy, and that's enough for us. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 21.5 inches long. So far he's a sweet, sweet baby and we can't get enough of him. Here are some of our favorite first pictures of baby Simon:
Welcome to the world, Simon!
Finally getting to snuggle!
Love at first sight! Nate and Evie's first look at their long awaited baby brother.
The wait was worth it.
Evie giving Simon kisses.
Giddy!
Day 2 with Simon. Can't keep our hands off him!
I pray often that my children will always love each other this much!
4 comments:
Oh my, that last picture kills me. So beautiful.Congrats Blans!
Oh my, that last picture kills me. So beautiful.Congrats Blans!
Those pics at the hospital are precious, Sarah. I love the one of the kids seeing Simon for the first time. So happy for you..I know it's been a difficult journey. You must be so happy he's here in your arms!
Those pics at the hospital are precious, Sarah. I love the one of the kids seeing Simon for the first time. So happy for you..I know it's been a difficult journey. You must be so happy he's here in your arms!
Post a Comment