Sunday, November 18, 2012

Simon: Week Two

I did it! I survived my first weeks alone with three kids! I have to say I feel like it was quite an accomplishment. Since Stephen only took two days off work I was forced to jump right in. It's been quite an adjustment for the kids and me since we're used to going and doing as we please. Since we can't do that right now, I've planned one simple outing for each day, and then we've spent the rest of the day at home. We've done this Thanksgiving packet, this turkey craft, this turkey craft, and yet another turkey craft, and made our annual pilgrim hat treats. We've torn the house apart, put it back together, and torn it up again. Nate has always been good at cleaning up, but Evie is getting some good lessons in cleaning up the mess you make. Anyway, we've survived, and I'm hoping we'll find a new rhythm soon. I think the transition from two to three is going to be harder than from one to two for us! Here are a few pictures from the week.

 Evie was the first to get leaked on. She was holding Simon and told us he felt really warm. When we took him from her a little while later we realized why. He peed all over her. She thought it was hilarious!

 They've also spent lots of time cuddling their brother.

l
 We found Nate just hanging out with him.

And it turned into this.

No comments: