Evie is three! We've been out of town since right after her birthday, so I'm finally able to post some pictures. She decided she wanted a ladybug cake a few months before her birthday, and I think she mentioned it at least once a day from that time until her birthday. So when the cake was finished, she was one excited little girl! For the first time, she and Nate sat and watched me decorate the cake. They've reached an age where I feel like I can do things like that during the day, while they sit with me and watch, instead of waiting until they're in bed and staying up late to finish it - which makes me wonder why we're starting over with a baby. Maybe they'll entertain the baby while I work. Maybe. :)
Anyway, our sweet girl is three years old, which of course is very hard to believe. She celebrated with ladybug cupcakes at school - not pictured below, but they looked like
these - and then we celebrated at the park with a few friends the day before we left for Kentucky. It was all a little rushed because of our trip, which I'll post more about later, but we made it and enjoyed celebrating our little girl.
Birthday Girl!
With Mom ...
With Dad ...
And being silly with Nate.
At the park.
Opening her gifts.
Opening her gifts from Mom, Dad, and family at home.
 |
| My sister got Evie a sleeping bag for her birthday. She gave Nate one for his birthday too - a little early - and they were a hit! They slept in them for two and a half weeks while we traveled. What a great idea! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment