Elizabeth and Matthew came to visit last weekend, so Nate and Evie finally got to meet baby Ethan! I got to meet him in September
when he was born and I've been showing them pictures of him for weeks, but they finally got to hold him in their arms and love on him themselves. I'm so glad Elizabeth and Matthew didn't hesitate to pack up their 8 week old baby and fly him down here. I know very well how stressful it can be flying with a baby, nursing with minimal space, trying to keep the baby from disturbing all the passengers who were expecting a peaceful flight, changing dirty diapers in the teeny tiny airplane bathroom, and I could go on. We're obviously very grateful they came and can't wait to see Ethan (and his parents) again soon. Here are a few pictures.
Ethan reminds me so much of my own baby boy. I think it's the big, bright eyes!
Evie's turn!
My turn! I think Ethan remembered me from his first days of life. :)
If I'd known there were going to be pictures I probably would've showered first!
Meeting Uncle Stephen.
Having a nice little chat. Ethan is cooing and smiling. Sweet times!
Uncle Matthew taught Nate to play some games on his iPad. Think he liked it? Sure didn't help my case against Stephen's for getting one!
Wide-eyed boys!
Hanging out.
Evie is holding his pacifier in his mouth for him. She's always very concerned about babies' pacifiers!
No comments:
Post a Comment