I've been fixing Evie's hair in pig tails lately. My mom called them dog ears when we were little, which actually makes a lot more sense. Most pigs only have one tail. I guess that's why you say pig tails, with the 's'. But still, they look more like dog ears. Anyway, Evie decided she really likes her hair that way. Every time I say, "Evie, let's go fix your hair," she says, "Like this!" and puts her fists up to the sides of her head. So sweet! Here are some pictures of, as her daddy calls her, Little Miss Piggy Tails.
At the zoo - if you can get past that sweet face, check out the huge turtle in the background!
On the carousel at the zoo.
2 comments:
She's adorable and looks a lot like YOU in these pictures! :)
Aunt Liza
She looks so much like Elizabeth in the third picture. Adorable. - Ashley
Post a Comment