Friday, July 09, 2010

Winkler Wedding

Elizabeth and Matthew's professional wedding pictures aren't back yet, but I'll post what we have so far. A few days after the wedding their photographer posted some pictures on a blog that you can view here. Of course Elizabeth was a beautiful bride. Every detail of the wedding and reception played out perfectly. Since everything ran so smoothly we (and I think I can speak for everyone else involved) sat back, relaxed, and had a great time celebrating the bride and groom. And now Elizabeth and Matthew are enjoying sweet wedded bliss!

Because Stephen and I were too busy chasing and taking care of our own kids to take any pictures, others have been generous enough to share their own with us. Here's what we have so far:

 At the rehearsal dinner, tucked away in a corner so the kids wouldn't disturb the party.

 Evie gets giddy when she's tired, and it makes for cute pictures! (Thanks, Jessica!)

 The bride-to-be at the rehearsal dinner, holding some very cool m&ms that had a picture of Matthew and her on them. It really looked like them too!

The bride and groom.

 Nathan and Erica (Erica is expecting #2. Yay!)

Click the "Read more" link to see more pictures.

 The wedding reception was at Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals (Who Dey!). The wedding party got to have pictures on the field before the reception while the wedding guests looked on. Thanks to my cousin Nicole for taking these!

 More pictures of the pictures ...

Elizabeth and me working on our Carson Palmer and Cedric Benson impressions.

 Nate chasing Samuel across the field.

 Nathan and Erica's entrance into the reception.

 The Blan family entrance. I was really nervous about walking down the steps in heals with Evie in my arms, so I stayed close to the rail!

The bride and groom's grand entrance.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding! So glad everything went smoothly, and y'all got some really good pics to prove it!