Elizabeth has Mom's piano at her house. I found "Jesus Loves Me" in the hymnal and played and sang it for Nate. He kept singing it.
And then played his version of it while he sang.
And bonding.
And playing.
Trying to keep Evie away from the stairs was pointless. As soon as we moved her she crawled right back.
So we took pictures instead.
Nate riding with Granddad Blan on the Duke tractor.
(UK fans, go ahead and throw up.)
(UK fans, go ahead and throw up.)
Weeks later he's still asking to ride Granddad's tractor.
Swimming at Uncle Tim and Aunt Annie's house.
Nate is fearless in the water.
He'll jump even if no one is there to catch him.
Thankfully, Uncle Tim was.
Thankfully, Uncle Tim was.
Nate and Evie with cousin Katie.
Nate holding Cameron and Kate's new dog, Prissy. He called her "New Hershey" because their older dog's name is Hershey.
I think it might stick!
I think it might stick!
At cousin Cameron's softball game. She's a big hitter!
Nate and Kate.
"Put me in, Coach!"


















No comments:
Post a Comment