Of course Nate had to sit on top of me instead of next to me.
And when I moved to a more comfortable position, he still found a way to sit on me. I'm sure I'll long for him to sit with me some day, but these days it gets a little old!
He liked his milkshake so much that he went scrounging for our end-of-the-shake slush. Yuck!
Finally! Sitting under a blanket NEXT to me for the end of the movie.
We hosted our first ever Blan family movie night Tuesday night, complete with popcorn made with Mom's at least 20-year old air popper that Nate LOVES, cookies n' cream milkshakes made with homemade oreos, and Toy Story. We filled up the living room with our air mattress and blankets so we could stretch out. Nate didn't love the movie, but he watched most of it, even in spite of it skipping and messing up a lot. (Always test run your library rentals!)
Stephen, always the photographer (and a great one!), took several pictures. Next time I'll know to shower and put on some makeup first. It was the end of a humid 90 degree day spent mostly outside and finished off standing next to an oven that I'm convinced lets out more heat than it keeps in, and it shows.
Unfortunately, Evie didn't participate this time. We started after she was in bed. Sorry, Ev!




1 comment:
How fun! I'm jealous, our air mattress has a hole. Steven and I used to set it up all the time to watch movies when it was just the two of us. We'll have to get a new one so we can start some family movie nights too with Will. I doubt he'll do as well as Nate though. Call us next time- I want a Blan-made shake!
Post a Comment