Sunday, August 10, 2008

Recovery

No pictures of the ears yet, but I wanted to post a quick update about the surgery. The doctor said everything went smoothly. Nate is recovering well. He hasn't paid much attention to the stitches and scabs on his ears. It looks kind of like his ears were sewn on! We're so thankful that he doesn't seem to be in any pain, just extra clingy. We're loading up the Uhaul for TX today, but maybe I'll get some pictures on soon. Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers this week!

2 comments:

Jack and Sheryl said...

Yikes, girl! That's a lot of stuff to pack into one week! I'm glad Nate's surgery went well. We'll be thinking of you guys.
Love,Sheryl

The Fletcher Family said...

We've kept up with you guys through the Dowdy's. We are in Krakow now as well. Where are you guys going in Texas? We are from the Houston area. --Karen