Once again we have to apologize for the lack of posts on the blog. We arrived in Istanbul almost a month ago! Since then we’ve been busying ourselves finding our way around this city of 15 million people on public transportation, going to language class, hanging out with friends and family, having the occasional Starbucks and fast food, and surviving the heat. Hopefully the next few posts will help catch you up on life in Istanbul as we anxiously await our baby boy.By the way, at the last doctor’s appointment the baby had dropped and weighed approximately 6 lbs 8 oz. We’re expecting a big boy!
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear that things are going well. You'll have been in my thoughts! I am excited for you'll that baby boy Blan will be here soon. Best wishes and much love!
Andrea Adkins
Stephen Blan! I was reading through some of the mission bloggers in my church family and came across yours! Congratulations on your upcoming baby boy - it is great to find you - Ill keep you in my prayers!
Amelia Wheatley Laster
Post a Comment