Sunday, July 22, 2007

Goodies

Of course Elizabeth came bearing lots of gifts for both us and for Baby Blan. Try to get past the lovely feet and ankles and onto the very cool Crocs. Sarah was very excited about this gift because they will save her back while she stands for hours cooking on concrete floors.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah You look so very pretty You really do and I am sure you probably are ready for lil baby boy Blan to arrive. Soon real Soon I think. Take care and thinking of you a lot!
Merranda and Jason

The G Family said...

Stephen,

Nathan is going to make so much fun of you wearing Crocs! It was all I could do to get him to let me buy some for Jack.

Sarah,

You look great! I'm sure you're feeling huge, though. I remember those days! I felt like I was going to pop near the end. Hang in there. Sounds like you're on the verge of having a baby giant.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

There was no e-mail link so I decided to send a message this way. I went to college with Elizabeth. I just wanted to say I am so happy for you (and a little envious). Stephen said advice is welcomed. Here is mine: SLEEP NOW!

Amie Rumph