Monday, June 01, 2015

Catching Up

Here are just a few random pictures from the past few weeks. Life has slowed down quite a bit for me since my classes ended. I took two classes for the first time this past semester, and I finished them four weeks ago. I took two so that I could take the summer off, and I am SO EXCITED to have the summer without classes! I'm looking forward to just being with my family without having assignments in the back of my mind.

School will end for Stephen, Nate, and Evie on Friday, so it looks like summer break is actually going to come. I had some serious doubts about whether or not we would make it this far a few months ago. :)

Here are those pictures I mentioned:

 Evie's reading has taken off in the past few months. 
She enjoys reading to Simon even though he doesn't always enjoy it back.
Simon has made this ball his official seat for choosing a book. 

I guess bending over to see his choices was too hard.

No comments: