Nate and Evie played soccer for the YMCA again this spring. They both loved playing and are already begging to play again. Nate's coach also coached a 7/8 year old team, and a few games into the season he invited Nate to play with them. That meant going to three games each Saturday instead of two, but it was worth it. Nate played really well with them and improved even more. Evie also improved a lot and started to be more aggressive. She didn't just follow behind the crowd this year.
It's good to have our Saturdays and practice evenings back, but I loved watching them play - when I could. We also spent A LOT of time chasing and entertaining Simon during those games! I guess that's why we don't have many pictures to show for the season. Here's a couple from the last game day.
I couldn't decide which picture I liked best, so I'll post both. :)
1 comment:
Little soccer stars! Love them!
Aunt Liza
Post a Comment