Sunday, May 25, 2014

Evie's Five Birthday

Evie has been talking about her "five birthday" ever since she turned four. It's been quite exhausting at times. :) We've done our best to celebrate her well this weekend. Stephen took her and Nate to see the Island of Lemurs: Madagascar yesterday, followed by her restaurant of choice - Chick-fil-a. Today she woke up to a room filled with streamers and balloons, and we're having cake and ice cream and gifts this afternoon.

Evie has been asking for this princess cake ever since we finished off her butterfly cake last year. She loved it, LOVED IT, and I kept a good attitude about making it. Win win. I'm threatening retirement from cake decorating. It's not as much fun (for me) as it used to be. Anyway, now I need to get back to celebrating our sweet girl, so here are the pictures.





No comments: