Evie with her red, sweaty face after playing backyard soccer. Our summer evening tradition has been boys vs. girls backyard soccer. Stephen takes it easy on us, so the girls have actually won a few. Nate cried the first time we won. It's hard losing to a girl! We took these pictures after our final game of the summer. But, we've decided Nate isn't going to play on a team this fall on the condition that we have regular Blan family games on evenings and weekends. I don't think it will be a problem because Nate and Evie both LOVE these games. They won't let us go too long without getting a game in.
I love being this silly girl's teammate!
Nate got a new bike for his birthday. It looks so big for him, but he
does just fine on it. I'm looking forward to the weather being a little
cooler so he can ride more!




No comments:
Post a Comment