Elizabeth, does this remind you of another picture?
Monday, March 25, 2013
Four Months
Four months have come and gone! Simon is trying hard to catch up with his brother and sister. I took him to his four month check-up last week, and he weighed in at 17.5 pounds. No wonder I struggle to carry him around in his car seat these days. He's fat and happy. Except when he's teething. Today I'm waiting for tooth #2 to make its appearance, so he's fat and fussy instead. With Nate and Evie I was oblivious when their first teeth poked through at four months. I just thought they were fussing to fuss. Now I know to expect teeth at four months. Simon is falling right in line with my expectations. Here's a picture of our sweet boy. He's looking a lot like Evie these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment