Anyway, I went to view their pictures yesterday, and of course I melted when I saw their sweet little faces. That combined with my 25% discount for being a teacher there, and I was a sucker once again. I guess I'll be working on my will power between now and next year's picture viewing day, because I WILL NOT do this again next year. And so the story goes ...
Sweet Evie Ray
(She has finally stopped pulling her hair out, so it's actually growing out on top. Yay!)
(She has finally stopped pulling her hair out, so it's actually growing out on top. Yay!)
Nate the Great
(as his preschool teacher refers to him)
I didn't buy this one. I didn't know they'd have a picture taken together, so I didn't coordinate their outfits. I liked their individual ones better anyway.



2 comments:
I am with you on the pictures. They are so expensive! But I could not resist Bailey's first (and only) Kindergarten picture! So just wait it might happen again! I did resist the urge to buy the boys preschool picture but I wish I had resisted to do it before because I had to pay a $20 sitting fee! So they got my money anyway! The pictures are cute though! They are getting so big.
Cute! Is it egotistical to say I think Evie looks like me? In certain pictures I really think she does and this is one example. :)
Aunt Liza
Post a Comment