Monday, October 10, 2011

Little Red Wagon

Unfortunately I don't know the full history of this little red wagon. All I know is that it was at my Grandma and Grandpa Vater's house when we were little for all the grandchildren to enjoy. It ended up in my mom's basement after she cleaned out my grandma's house, and then when we cleaned out Mom's house I think it got thrown into the "Nobody else wants it? Okay, I guess we'll take it" pile.

Anyway, the wagon made it all the way to Texas and we use it in the garage to hold miscellaneous outdoor toys. We learned the hard way that it tips over too easily for the kids to ride in. However, on this day Nate and Evie pulled it outside and were playing so incredibly well together (I think more than an hour passed without any whining, crying, hitting, fit throwing, toy stealing, face clawing, etc.) that we couldn't bear to stop them. Nate even had to pull Evie all the way to the hospital in it because she swallowed three (three!) pacifiers. I like their imaginary world!



1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love it! Can't wait until my two can play together!