Monday, July 18, 2011

Chicago

For the final phase of our trip, we went to Chicago (actually Geneva, IL, but we always just say Chicago) to visit my brother's family. We were all supposed to spend Thanksgiving together last year, but my sister-in-law was only a month away from her due date after a very eventful pregnancy, so they had to opt out. We starting planning a summer vacation together to make up for it, but ended up spending a few days at their house instead.

We did a bad job of taking pictures there, except for the day we spent in Chicago. I sure wish I had a picture of chunky baby Will! But here are some of the pictures from Chicago:

 Nathan and Samuel on the train going to Chicago.
I'm not sure why the color is so messed up on this one!

 We went up in the Willis Tower, formerly known as the Sears Tower. The kids really had no clue what they were doing (besides looking at each other to pose for a picture instead of at the camera), but they were standing on glass so they could see below them.

 Wiped out!

 Uncle Matthew got some good practice pushing the stroller around all day!

 Evie was just as tired as the boys, but refused to sleep. She was struggling to keep her eyes open.

My request for the day was to have my picture taken with my husband. It was taken in the middle of our rush to catch the train back home, but I'll take it!

No comments: