First, I know this isn't a great picture, but I love it because it's a good picture of our life. We spend A LOT of time playing outside, and a lot of that time is spent dribbling, kicking, throwing, or hitting a ball. Nate has been working hard on his basketball skills, so here he's focusing hard on dribbling and Evie is in the background kicking the soccer ball. This is what we do. We're excited for Stephen to install our new basketball goal next week!
Nate ended up having a good soccer season. He even kicked a goal, although we're pretty sure it was an accident. Right place at the right time! He got over his fear of playing about the same time others were tired of playing, so it worked out well.
One final attempt at a team picture. Nate was standing next to Bruno, the Brazilian superstar. Seriously, if you could go pro at age 4, I think he'd be drafted.
Coach giving Nate his trophy.



No comments:
Post a Comment