Sunday, May 29, 2011

Evie's 2nd Birthday

Evie turned two last Wednesday! She visited the doctor on her birthday, and she's a healthy little girl. I'm also happy to say that we've reintroduced milk into her diet and she's doing really well with it. I guess it was a temporary lactose intolerance, so we're very thankful for that. Here are some pictures of my sweet birthday girl:

 Eating french toast for her birthday breakfast.

 Nate needed to be in the picture too!

 Opening her gift from Aunt Liza - a baby feeding and diapering kit. It's definitely the new favorite toy around here!

 Her baby went mysteriously missing when we opened the gift, so Teddy had to wear the bib and diaper and eat baby food!

 I made a teddy bear cake to match Evie's teddy bear. My creativity was running kind of low this birthday, but I was happy with how it turned out. And she loved it!

We had a small party for Evie Friday night, but we only have video from that. I made sure we got our picture taken together with the cake before the gang arrived!

2 comments:

Jack and Sheryl said...

She looks SO big! And I bet she loved having a cake to match her teddy bear! I'm so glad the lactose intolerance was temporary!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the cake! Very cute pictures of a sweet little girl!

Love,
Aunt Liza