We've managed to train another child to like plain yogurt. The difference? Mess! Evie is the messiest eater ever! "Mess" was seriously one of her first words. And at every meal or snack time she does her very best to be able to say "mess!" Nate was always a very particular eater and didn't like to get food on his face or hands. So I'm not sure whether it's because she's the second child and I haven't been able to control her eating as well, or if she's just a mess. I lean towards the latter!
You can see some pictures of Nate eating his yogurt here. And below are some pictures of Miss Mess eating hers.





3 comments:
Sarah! These are great, so cute. I love that she's messy!
so fun! I got two out of my three to eat plain yogurt. Jack eats blueberry yogurt so he's not a full Turk. :) Your kids are cuties!
She looks so happy though. I miss plain yogurt like they have in turkey! Yummy, now I'm craving it. I saw a tiny container of greek style yogurt the other day at a store here but it was pretty pricy, and unfortunately the plain Activia stuff just doesn't compare.
Post a Comment