Monday, January 31, 2011

ESPN

Downtown Fort Worth is ESPN's production headquarters for the Super Bowl, and the host city for the AFC champions, the Pittsburgh Steelers (Boo!). They began broadcasting from there this morning. On Saturday we spent the evening downtown walking around and looking at their setup. Downtown Fort Worth is very cool anyway, so seeing all the ESPN stuff was a lot of fun. Nate loved it and kept talking about going "up downtown."

I think this is where the "Mike and Mike" show was broadcasting from this morning. We weren't sure what would be going on in each place.

Nate and the football field where the broadcasters pretend to be the players.
(I don't know what you call it). 

Texas: The Cradle of Champions 
(Just telling you what the sign says.)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Steven is out there right now- he's called me like three times to tell me how awesome it is. I hadn't thought about taking Will down there, but I bet your kids loved it. They are getting so big.... I think that means it's time for number three....