Friday, November 06, 2009

Brother and Sister





Nate climbed up in the chair with Evie again the other day, so I tried to get some good pictures of them. Unfortunately none of them were great, but these will have to do. Now that Evie can play with some baby toys, Nate suddenly wants to play with everything she has, which I'm sure prompted him to sit in the chair with her. The "Nate, share with your sister" days have begun!

Meanwhile, Nate is talking more and more. He's still not putting sentences together, but at least his vocabulary has really taken off. He's very interested in cooking lately, and he stands on a chair next to me while I chop, stir, mix, etc. so he can see everything. He'll probably start joining in soon, but I'm not sure I'm ready for those messes!

Evie is five and half months old. She started eating rice cereal a couple weeks ago and has added avocado and banana to her diet this week. She seems to be doing really well with the new foods. She's growing so fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. They grow up so fast! Sophie has the same Sophie giraffe :). It's one of her favorite toys!!