Friday, June 05, 2009

Survival


This is a picture of our week. I went in to see what Stephen and Nate were doing yesterday afternoon, and this is what I found - Stephen passed out on the floor, Nate's room a disaster, and Nate oblivious to it all!

This week's goal has simply been survival. Stephen took Monday off and then I was alone with my newborn and 21-month old for the first time. They've been some of my longest days, but overall we've done really well. Stephen has been coming home exhausted from having interrupted sleep and then working all day to finish out the school year. Today is his last day, so we're thankful that we'll have the summer to adjust to life with 2 kids. Great timing!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ok I don't feel so guilty cause I've done the same thing, Stephen!

The G Family said...

Oh I remember these days. Please let us help you. We are happy to entertain Nate anytime. Jack would love it.

Unknown said...

Great picture! Elizabeth told us about the Boone County opportunity--any further news on that?