Monday, October 27, 2008

iPod Nato



Some of our friends threw a birthday/costume party Saturday night. We were low on creative juices, so we chose our favorite brand as our inspiration - Apple. Stephen and I dressed as the Mac and PC guys from the Apple commercials (I'm missing a picture of us), and I made Nate an iPod costume. He's supposed to be the iPod Nano, but Stephen said he was the iPod Nato. He did great in his costume and didn't even seem to notice it was on. He even won second place in the kids costume competition. I was hoping for some better pictures, but he was on the go all night and this is all we have. Maybe we'll get some more on Halloween.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST NANO I MEAN NATO I HAVE EVER SEEN MAKES ME WANT A GREEN INSTEAD OF PINK ONE. THAT IS SOMETHING FOR ME TO NOT PICK PINK LOL LOVE YA'LL MERRANDA

EW10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Excellent job! I love it!!

Aunt Liza

Jack and Sheryl said...

That's too funny. Knowing you guys, that costume does not surprise me. :)