Did you give him some Turkish coffee before his bath! That's hysterical. Ava loves to throw the toys out of the tub, too, but she doesn't get QUITE that animated. :)
Calvin loved Nate's video. He just laughed everytime Nate laughed. I hope your morning/all the time sickness ends soon.
It looks like Nate will be off before you know it. I loved it when Calvin started walking, he could entertain himself so much better and wasn't as frustrated when he couldn't get to something...but it does require a bit more picking up.
2 comments:
Did you give him some Turkish coffee before his bath! That's hysterical. Ava loves to throw the toys out of the tub, too, but she doesn't get QUITE that animated. :)
Calvin loved Nate's video. He just laughed everytime Nate laughed. I hope your morning/all the time sickness ends soon.
It looks like Nate will be off before you know it. I loved it when Calvin started walking, he could entertain himself so much better and wasn't as frustrated when he couldn't get to something...but it does require a bit more picking up.
Post a Comment