Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Out and about

Happy mom, sleepy baby. Nate and I got out of the house yesterday by ourselves for the first time in months. It has finally warmed up here and besides coming home with mud-covered shoes from the melted snow and ice, we did really well. He was obviously a bit worn out, but I think we'll be doing it more often!

Nate is doing really well sitting up, but he doesn't quite have it down yet. He still falls over quite a bit - hence the pillows surrounding him.

3 comments:

The G Family said...

He really is just the cutest thing. Glad to hear you were able to get out of the house.

The G Family said...

He really is just the cutest thing. Glad to hear you were able to get out of the house.

Anonymous said...

He is such a an adorable baby. Every time I see him I laugh out loud because the joy and cuteness just radiates from him! What a blessing. Don't you just love being parents?
amber and tim