Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Stephen had very good intentions of getting up at 1 am to watch the Super Bowl here. We get a sports channel that showed it. However, after a very exhausting week, when the alarm went off at 1:15 am I wasn't about to drag myself out of bed and Stephen gave in as well. Evidently he missed a good one! We did dress Nate up for the day though. Thanks for the Bengals outfit, Grammy. Who dey!

Nate and Bengi Bear

The next Bengal Cornerback? Okay, so he was just falling over,
but he'd still be an upgrade for that sorry Defense.

My two biggest fans - Bengals fans that is.

7 comments:

amy said...

Just when I thought he couldn't get cuter...he did!! I love the second picture. It looks like he's giving a shout out to all the Bengal fans.

Brandon and Bess said...

Whoohoo! Go Bengals! Love that black and orange!

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures. I thought my dad was actually the only one still holding on to hopes that the Bengals would ever win again. He'll be thrilled to know others are out there.
Sorry I haven't responded before now. Know that Mark and I think of you all often. We are looking forward to our first overseas trip this March!

Anonymous said...

Well well well, gotta a kid and Nathan is soon to be a father....Wow. Good for you guys.

Hey if you want to see my two go to www.phillipbrande.com

Let me know when youa re back in the states.

Anonymous said...

Well well well, gotta a kid and Nathan is soon to be a father....Wow. Good for you guys.

Hey if you want to see my two go to www.phillipbrande.com

Let me know when you are back in the states.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Personally, I would have slept too. It wasn't exciting until the last couple of minutes. There were some pretty funny commercials though :). Thinking about you!

The Dawson 5 said...

Who Dey! Maybe we can beef him up a little and put him on the D-Line.

First pick in the 2008 Fantasy Football draft--Nate Blan.