Pictures, stories, and other murmerings about life and our growing family.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Nate's second meal
Since Nate had been eating rice cereal for a week I decided it was time to try a new food. I settled on avocado - chock full of healthy stuff, not sweet to turn his taste buds towards sweets, a pretty green color, etc. Here are some pics.
Excited to be sitting in his new booster seat...
Excited about the pretty green color of the avocado...
Not excited about the non-sweet taste of the avocado.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOODNESS POOR NATE I WOULD NOT WANT THAT YUCKY GREEN STUFF EITHER BUT HEY IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONG SO KEEP TRYING LOVE TO YOU ALL MISS YOU MERRANDA AND JASON
Yeah, Jack wasn't a big fan of avocado either. He did love his yellow vegetables, though (squash, sweet potatoes). Are you having to make your own baby food or can you buy it there?
Nate is so cute. Jack always loves looking at his pictures. He's so self-centered he always thinks I'm showing him pictures of when he was an infant. He always says "baby jack is cute". I try to correct him but then he thinks I'm talking about Dad (he is going through a phase where he likes to call Nathan by name). Guess he'll understand when he actually gets to meet Nate in person.
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS POOR NATE I WOULD NOT WANT THAT YUCKY GREEN STUFF EITHER BUT HEY IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONG SO KEEP TRYING LOVE TO YOU ALL MISS YOU
MERRANDA AND JASON
Yeah, Jack wasn't a big fan of avocado either. He did love his yellow vegetables, though (squash, sweet potatoes). Are you having to make your own baby food or can you buy it there?
Nate is so cute. Jack always loves looking at his pictures. He's so self-centered he always thinks I'm showing him pictures of when he was an infant. He always says "baby jack is cute". I try to correct him but then he thinks I'm talking about Dad (he is going through a phase where he likes to call Nathan by name). Guess he'll understand when he actually gets to meet Nate in person.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment