Sunday, February 04, 2007

Unto us a Blan will be born

Some of you have heard from excited grandparents, aunts, and uncles-to-be. But for those who haven’t heard, we’re pregnant. Well, Sarah is. As of a couple weeks ago Baby Blan is doing well and was spotted relaxing and apparently sleeping on the sonogram.

Sarah is around 14 weeks and is beginning to gain her strength after a nap-filled first trimester. We’re very excited and look forward to learning the baby’s gender. Yes, we will be telling the gender. Sarah’s due date is around the middle of August.

Please remember Sarah and Baby Blan.

Does two lines mean what I think it means?
Like you, we're hoping our child looks like Sarah.

13 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

LOVE those pics! Hilarious! And we're so excited for you. Congrats! Keep us posted on everything and take good care of Sarah and Baby Blan. We'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That anonymous comment above is from the Mañóns. :)

Anonymous said...

Baby Blan...how exciting! Congratulations. I'll be praying for yall as this blessing continues to grow.

Now you can't drop big news like this and not keep your blogs current...I expect many updates.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We're so excited for y'all. We'll be praying for you guys.

HURRAY FOR BABY BLAN!!

Anonymous said...

Steve & Sarh, of course, you know how excited we are about our new grandbaby Blan. We've only been telling you a billion times! And, Steve, it's funny that your dad's face looked just like yours in the picture when he got the news we were expecting you. Isn't that funny??? And look how GREAT that turned out! WE LOVE YOU! MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

Hello and CONGRATULATIONS I am so happy for you both With love and prayers Merranda and Jason G is so faithful! Hallelujah!!!

ellieandavasmommy said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!!! Keep us updated and enjoy this time together!

becky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Rob and I are also expecting in May! I can't wait to hear what you are having. We aren't finding out until the baby is born. Take care of yourself and we will be praying for you!

Stefanie

RF said...

Congrats Steve and Sarah on the baby...i hope everything is going great on that side of the world! I love getting on and seeing what you're up to. I pray everything is going great with the ministry and the baby!

Sara Rice

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! If it is a boy the name "andy" has a great ring to it. You should really think about that name.


Go Cats!

Anonymous said...

So I hardly check this thing simply because I never have time but I just did and found out you are expecting. I'm so excited for you all!! My sister is expecting her third boy in late June early July. So happy for you all! Love You Both! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
The look on your face is priceless. I've only seen that shocked look one other time when there was a certain incident at my mom and dad's and you were there to help clean up the mess. I am so happy for you guys and be looking for a package to arrive soon!