Thursday, November 05, 2015

Simon is 3!

Sometimes we wonder where in the world Simon came from. He's so different than Nate and Evie. In many ways, Nate and Evie have always been very much alike, so we got in a really good parenting groove with them. Simon is completely throwing our parenting for a loop. Many days I just don't know how to correct his behavior in a way that he'll respond to.

But, he's by far our most sensitive child. He gives the best hugs! He's a fast learner. He wants to be anywhere and everywhere his older brother and sister are, and he wants to do everything they get to do. I definitely feel his pain as the third and youngest child!

He's our Simonster and we love him. He requested an oo-ah cake for his birthday. He still calls Curious George and all monkeys "oo-ah's." I hope that never changes!



No comments: