Well, he's actually not very simple these days. In fact, he requires quite a bit of attention, redirection, discipline, you name it! At Simon's 15 month check-up his pediatrician described his age as a tornado. That's exactly what he is. A little tornado tearing through our house everyday. I had forgotten that about this age. But I also don't think Nate and Evie were nearly as busy as Simon is. Our house is a constant mess of emptied drawers and cabinets, with toys strung everywhere in-between. Amidst the tornadic activity, I've managed to take a couple pictures of our not-so-simple Simon the last couple weeks.
One of Simon's favorite things to empty these days is our dirty laundry.
He pulls everything out and gets inside the laundry cabinet. It might be a little
unsanitary, but not as much as playing in the toilet water, so I don't mind it too much.
LOVE those bright eyes peeking out at me!
He climbed up and sat with Stephen for a while on Saturday to watch the Duke game.
Simon might be our busiest child, but he's also our cuddliest!
No comments:
Post a Comment