Monday, December 09, 2013

Simon

Simon is our earliest walker. He took off right after his birthday, and now he's all over the place! I love it though. Nate and Evie didn't walk until 15 months, and I was SO ready for them to get up and move by that time. I love that Simon can move around and entertain himself easily. Here are some pictures of this sweet boy:

 I'm not sure who loves this birthday gift from Uncle Nathan and
Aunt Erica more - Simon or Nate and Evie. Thank you!

 Learning to walk. We did our usual "you get at one end and I'll
get at the other and make him walk back and forth" game.
I think he giggled too much to benefit from it!

 Simon LOVES his baths. He screams every time I get him out. 
It gets a little bit old.

Now that he can walk, it's time to start some basketball drills.
Reminds me so much of these pictures of Nate!

No comments: