Monday, October 22, 2012

38 Weeks and Counting!

As usual, we haven't taken any pictures of my growing belly. We figured we'd better do it before it's too late. So, with a week and a half left until my due date, here are some belly pics - taken on our 90 degree day at the end of October. It's been a long, hot summer for this pregnant Momma!

 My three babies.

 I can't wait for Nate and Evie to meet their baby brother! They've been so sweet to him already. I love it when Evie talks about her "baby brudder" and everything she's going to do for him.

Big belly! I'll be glad to have my lap back in a couple weeks, and so will Nate and Evie! We miss cuddling up with some books.

2 comments:

lisa823 said...

Sarah you look beautiful!!! Love the belly pictures

Anonymous said...

The first photo of the three (four!) of you is really wonderful. The kids look adorable (and so do you!)

This is cousin Jon, btw...