I don't know where our time is going, but it sure is flying by! It feels like we've been running a race ever since school started. The kids are at really active and fun ages, so we keep our days full. And we're going to school together again this year on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at least until the baby comes. Then I'll take some time off. That's it for my lame excuses for neglecting the blog. I promise.
But, I'm 35 weeks pregnant today and I'm feeling it. I'm tired. I've had a lot of braxton hicks contractions the last couple weeks, something I never had with Nate or Evie, and I imagine it has something to do with my level of activity. It's a lot different being this pregnant with a five and three year old than it is with a one year old! I'm forcing myself to slow down a little, as difficult as it is. But I think my body and this baby will thank me. So, Nate and Evie watched some TV this week, something we try hard to avoid. I love that they still cuddle up together sometimes. I caught this sweet picture of them while they were watching Cake Boss - Nate's new favorite show. (Thank you Katie Blan for introducing us to it, and thank you Netflix for providing it online!)

No comments:
Post a Comment