The kids and I escaped to Kentucky last week. I, once again, braved a couple flights by myself with the kids and visited my sister for about 6 days. It worked out perfectly for us to be there last weekend because we got to spend Easter with my brother and his wife's family. I can't remember the last time the three of us were together on Easter, but I know it's been at least 8 years. Besides leaving Stephen behind in Texas, it was a really good visit.
As usual, I didn't capture many pictures. But Mom's piano is at my sister's house now, so I did get some pictures of Nate and Evie playing it. It's always a lot of fun for them. I can't wait for the day we have a piano here! Maybe then I'll actually get a chance to play too. Little piano hogs!
Their first duet!
Nate giving a music lesson.
Singing and playing ...
 |
| You know she's serious when she takes out the pacifier! |
No comments:
Post a Comment