Last night Evie found the drawer where I keep her bows.
And she wanted me to put ALL of them in her hair.
And then she was happy!
Evie has had a round of sickness lately. I won't go into all the details, but the most recent thing was a skin infection. If you noticed her red left eye in the first picture, this will explain it:
Monday evening she got a mosquito bite below her eye, and Tuesday morning when she woke up it was swollen all the way from the bite to her eye. It was so bad that her eye was almost swollen shut. I waited it out, but by Wednesday morning is was still getting worse, so we went to the doctor. Evidently she had bacteria on her skin and when the mosquito bit her it injected the bacteria and turned into an infection. We got her some meds and it's looking much better now. Poor baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment