Friday, April 23, 2010

Cheerios with Joe


We've seen a lot of our friend Joe the last few weeks. I normally watch him every other week, but it's been more frequent than that. He's four months older than Evie, so it's not quite a taste of what having three kids would be like, especially since I get to give him back at the end of the day. Anyway, we've had beautiful weather on the days he's been here, so we've played outside A LOT! These are some pictures of a day last week when he was here. After naps we had a cheerio picnic outside on the patio.

Also, I didn't plan it, but you can see my newest project in the background between Nate and Evie - cilantro and basil plants. They're doing great, and I've really enjoyed going out and snipping off just as much as I need without buying a whole big bunch that goes to waste. I don't know why I didn't start growing herbs a long time ago. I might have to add something new soon!

No comments: