


Stephen took these pictures of Evie the other day. They capture just a glimpse of our sweet baby girl. We're still trying to figure out who she looks like. We think she mostly favors Stephen and the Blans, but there must be some Iles in her too. When we were in Kentucky with my family last summer, when she was only six weeks old, my brother immediately thought she looked like my grandma Iles, my dad's mom. Another cousin said the same thing. Yesterday we had our friends Matt and Natalie over (Matt from Kentucky who I've grown up with), and he saw my dad in her. I really liked hearing that she might have pieces of my dad in her. My actual memories of him are few - most are in pictures - so I love that I can look at Evie and maybe, possibly, slightly see even the tiniest bit of him.

1 comment:
Look at how CUTE that baby is! She's grown so much! Sweet pictures.
Post a Comment