
Monkeys and cheerios.
Those are two of Nate's very favorite things,
so that's what was on his cake.

He needed some help blowing out the candles.


Opening a gift from his friend Jack.

Nate LOVES his motorcycle that Nana and Granddad sent him.
He woke up this morning asking to ride it!

Taking Jack for a stroll.
We celebrated Nate's birthday a little early last night. Two years have passed quickly, but it's really crazy how much our lives have changed since the day Nate was born. It seems like it should have been more like 10 or 20 years ago!
Anyway, Nate had a great time playing with his friend Jack and definitely didn't understand that we were gathered to celebrate his birthday. I tried to make a cake that fit him most -a monkey with cheerios. His snack of choice is still cheerios, and not only does he love monkeys (or any animal for that matter) but he acts like one too. Unfortunately we don't have his monkey imitation on video. Happy birthday baby (or not so baby) Nate!
3 comments:
I love the monkey and cheerio combined theme. Very creative, Sarah. :) Cute cake, too. Very fitting that Ava and Nate would both have monkey birthdays. :) I wish cheerios were still my children's favorite snack. Growing up fast!
I love the cake! Very talented! I'm taking a cake decorating class right now. It's harder than it looks!
He's so sweet! Love the cake - you did a great job!!!
Post a Comment