My BIG baby bump.I'm due in 2 1/2 weeks, so we decided it was finally time to take some belly pictures before it's too late. When I was pregnant with Nate we took them regularly, but this little baby has been so neglected that this is the first time we've taken pictures just to show my belly. I guess that's the way it goes with #2 and beyond.
Nate has learned to be gentle and pat the baby or kiss the baby. If only he understood that his little world is about to be turned upside down by this baby he keeps hearing about! We'll keep you updated as the due date nears.
Nate has learned to be gentle and pat the baby or kiss the baby. If only he understood that his little world is about to be turned upside down by this baby he keeps hearing about! We'll keep you updated as the due date nears.


3 comments:
Cutie pants.
Your so cute!
You look great! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment